Cancelation and Refund Policy Terms & Conditions
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination.
2. All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
3. Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, results in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee (not to exceed $150.00).
4. Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 40% completion of the program, will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
5. Cancellation after completing 40% of the program will result in no refund.
6. Termination Date: In calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice is received.
7. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of students’ enrollment or receipt of Cancellation Notice from student.
GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION
I agree to comply with the rules and policies and understand that the School shall have the right to terminate this contract and my enrollment at any time for violation of rules and policies as outlined in the catalog. I understand that the School reserves the right to modify the rules and regulation, and that I will be advised of any and all modifications.
I understand that in order to graduate from the program and to receive a diploma, I must successfully complete the required number of scheduled clock hours as specified in the catalog and on the Student Enrollment Agreement, pass all written and practical examination with a 70% average and satisfy all financial obligations to the School.
I understand that the School has not made and will not make any guarantees of employment or salary upon my graduation. The School will provide me with placement assistance, which will consist of identifying employment opportunities and advising me on appropriate means of attempting to realize these opportunities.
This contract contains the entire agreement between the School and myself, and no further modification or representation except as herein expressed in writing will be recognized.
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS: DO NOT SIGN THIS CONTRACT BEFORE YOU HAVE READ IT OR IF IT CONTAINS ANY BLANK SPACES. ALL SIGNERS HAVE RECEIVED AND READ A COPY OF THE BINDING DOCUMENT AND CATALOG.