Meet Our Director/ Lead Trainer -
Isaac Ergas - Experience: 29 Years
A South Florida native and Master mixologist, who himself is a renowned industry expert with close to three decades in the trade and a title-holder of television’s Ultimate Miami Bartender reality tv show.
Although Isaac began his bartending career behind the stick in Miami’s busiest bars, restaurants and nightclubs. Throughout the years he has held virtually every position in the bar/restaurant business from head bartender to general manager, staff trainer, as well as an international hospitality consultant.
As a highly sought after beverage consultant and educator, Isaac also designs cocktail programs for the finest restaurants and resorts worldwide. His creativity and reputation as an industry influencer have earned him one of Miami’s most elusive titles as “Ultimate Miami Bartender” and considered by many as the Go To Trainer.
- Winner of the Ultimate Miami Bartender Season 3
- Whisky Ambassador Scotland
- Sherry Specialist Level 2 - "Consejo Regulador in Jerez"
- Bourbon Executive - Kentucky
- Certified Gin Ambassador - UK
- Spirits Educator
- Well Traveled, Visited & Trained at Over 100 Distilleries throughout World
Isaac’s Quotes that he's instilled in his students for over a decade…
- ‘‘Focus on each customer so that you can deliver a unique experience.”
- “You’ve got to imitate, assimilate, and innovate!”
- "Happiness in a glass is… A Spicy Cucumber Caipirinha or a Serrano Spiced Tommy's Margarita"
Experience: 32 Years
Places of Employment: China Grill, Delano, Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, The National Hotel
Experience: 28 Years
Places of Employment: Montys (Miami Beach), Ballards Inn (Block Island), Cosmopolitan de Caribbean (Providence Ri), Trader Vic's (Block Island), Soyka (Miami), Ocean Reef Club (Key Largo), Touch (Miami Beach), Molly Malones (Massachusetts), Barnsider's Mile & 1/4 (Providence), Instructor - Providence School of Bartending